Thursday, April 19, 2012

Labels

WHO ARE YOU TO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ANYONE?



I sometimes come off as rude? careless? indifferent?
Hell maybe a bitch.
Who cares right?
It's my game. My choice..
See, I've always been a beauty in my eyes;even without a chest and a full body.
see, I've grown. Slowly transformed to a woman.
I'm comfortable.
Insecurity doesn't run deep
hmph.
I've came to terms with what I got, and what I lack 
Who are you to judge.
You look at me and whats your first thought?
I'll let you ponder on that.
When I see me, here's what I see:
a girl
5'4
cheekbones
dark eyes
teeth, I was once afraid to show
a scar almost gone
and beauty that runs deep
Do you see what I see?
I smile because who cares what you think.
I am lady found
with nothing to hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

a really long essay ..

My photo
-music . poetry . dreams . " what you thought you heard isnt what i said " - K'la .